Pages

2011-07-18

Excitement

Life has been pretty crazy lately in many ways.  At the same time though, it seems unrealistically calm.

The biggest news is that I am getting married to the most amazing, most beautiful girl in the world in just 12 days!  At 3pm next Saturday, I will be marrying Chasity Duncanson.  In many ways, that makes life feel "crazy".  I mean, I'm getting married! Committing the rest of my life to loving Chase with everything I've got. No turning back, looking back, second guessing, or anything.  It's a decision that will literally affect every area of my life in a dramatic way -- I'm sure even more than I realize right now.

But at the same time, I am calm because there is nothing else I want to do more.  I am so happy to be getting married and excited to start living the rest of my life with Chase.

I hope to start posting on here more often and sharing about things I'm learning and have learned.  (How many times have I said that now?) Maybe even asking questions from my readers (if they exist) about struggles I have or things I'd like input on.  Maybe my next post can include a brief story of how Chase and I met and everything.

3 comments:

  1. Marriage is awesome! Definitely pick up a copy of Love and Respect (great book... probably has saved us from a lot of grief!). Excited for ya man. Keep posting!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks! I will definitely plan on picking up a copy of that very soon! It looks good.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congratulations! wow! I'd love to hear the story of how you met, for sure. :)

    ReplyDelete