Pages

2008-07-15

News

...I had a kindof bad day. I didn't feel like I accomplished much at all in my 8 or 9 hours of work except in the first one or two hours, mainly because I was trying to do something in a terrible way, and wasn't quite understanding how the whole project was supposed to work in the end. Of course, that doesn't have to make a bad day at all, but sadly, I let it. Thankfully, now I've realized that, and my day is back to being a good day.

Not much news. Emmett and I started watching another anime series last night. The 4 episodes we watched were... interesting. Basically, someone was somehow living inside a MMORPG. Even he himself didn't know how that happened, but all the game admins and stuff were trying to figure out what was going on and why he wasn't logging out, ever. ...weird, but I'm curious how it will turn out.  The show is ".hack//Sign"

Hmm. Thoughts? Strangely, I haven't been thinking a huge amount the past couple days. It feels like a big relief to have finally come to some conclusion about the thing I was thinking about last week.

So... since then, let's see. I've been thinking of Lauren, pondering about who she is, who she used to be, and wondering what happened inbetween. Thinking about Brian, and wanting to share stuff with him. Thinking about Hannah. And, just a bit, thinking about college - wondering if I'll ever go, if I should go, etc. I want to go, because I'm sure I'd enjoy it heaps; but does God want me to go? Because what I want to do is obey and please God. Just like when I came here, I wanted to stay in ZM, but I knew God wanted me to come here, so, ultimately, I wanted to come here.

No comments:

Post a Comment